Language Resources for Teachers & Schools
Join the U.S. Department of Education for an in-person and online Be Global Ready event to share resources to help U.S. teachers and schools teach world languages!
Featuring presentations and resources from:
- International Affairs Office, U.S. Department of Education
- International and Foreign Language Education Office, U.S. Department of Education
- Office of English Language Acquisition, U.S. Department of Education
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Center for Integrated Language Communities, City University of New York
- Critical Language Scholarship and National Security Language Initiative for Youth, U.S. Department of State
- STARTALK, National Security Agency
To attend virtually, visit the EDStream website at 1pm EST on June 22nd
Online participants can participate during the Q&A session by emailing their questions to [email protected]
June 22, 2018
US Department of Education LBJ Building Barnard Auditorium
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C.